Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Updates on Lucy...







I realized that we haven't updated our blog for a while...These pictures are not necessarily an "update" because they're kinda oldish, but we thought you might enjoy them. Look at how much she's changed!! She's eight weeks old now--she'll be two full months old on Saturday (you can send any big, expensive gifts in care of mommy!!). The picture of her in her crib with her hands up parallel to her head--she always wiggles out of her blanket. This is how she sleeps. Cute, eh?!

Oh. I also have to correct something. Apparently, Cookie Monster was, in fact, NOT purchased by my dad. He somehow won it in a drawing from the dentist in Raymond at the time!

Anyway, enjoy the beauty of our baby!

7 comments:

Gremma said...

She is growing so fast! What a QT!! I will get some pages done as soon as I can. Heading for Utah now.

The Corie Clan said...

Ooo, she is just sooo adorable and still so tiny!! It's hard to believe that Zach was ever that small! Congrats again!!!

The Robson Clan said...

I love her! I want her! and I feel like a terrible friend, your present is still sitting here!

Shillene Hancock said...

OH MY STARS!!! I LOVE LUCY!! :D SHE IS TOTALLY SO SPECIAL and ADORABLE!! So Glad that Momma and Baby girl are doing Great!! Love you~ Shillene ;D

Shillene Hancock said...

OH MY STARS! LaNae (my sweet princess)and Lucy (you're sweet princess) are exactly a month apart!! HOW FUN! :D

Shillene Hancock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Gary & Aunt Linda Hutton said...

Hello Meg & Ryan,
Thank you showing your beautiful baby and your family pictures to us.Your dad would be proud to be grandpa Atwood.We love you and want to let all of you to know we are always thinking and praying that you and all of the family is o.k. Love Uncle Gary, Aunt Linda, Shelley, & Wade Hutton. P.S Please keep in touch. Shelley's Email is srhutton@telus.net