Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lucy Adventures


Lucy came and joined me when she woke up (note: she does NOT sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed!). Too bad I was not awake.

Lucy had a blowout and I got the lucky job of cleaning up the mess. I did get her onesie off of her without getting her messy!!
Lucy--after getting cleaned from her blowout.
Tempe Town Lake had a part of their dam burst on Tuesday July 20th at night. We went to see it the next evening after our baby centering group(show-off your baby) party.
Lucy is Content to just lay around and look cute.
Look Mom and Dad I am ready for church!!
Lucy after a bath kind of has the thug look to her. Don't mess with my girl!! She is a cutie!!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

She is adorable! Thanks for sharing pics.

The Corie Clan said...

Oh - she's growing so fast!! She is just the cutest!! I can't wait to meet her!!!!

The Samples Sampler said...

Excuse me, please send her to me ASAP! I need to hug her and kiss her and squeeze her. Thanks!

Tara said...

She is so adorable! I am not surprised that you named her Lucy either... love the name. PS Randy is still grossed out by the blow-out. =) Lovely parenthood!

Gremma said...

Cute, cute, cute! You are very blessed.